The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

TWO years, TWO kids

and COUNTLESS wonderful memories!!!!!

I married my best buddy two years ago! And, within the blink of an eye, we are raising these two darling little girls together. I chose the best person to go through life with. I laugh everyday. I still miss Chris every C shift when he is gone. I think I always will. We really love spending time together and appreciate each others company. We are an awesome team when it comes to the girls. We are fortunate enough to get to be home with our kids more than most people. At most, we both usually only work 3 days a week and the rest of the time we get to spend together with the two cutest kids. We are so lucky to have each other, Ryan and Emma, and this life together as a family. I know I will blink my eyes and we will be celebrating 20 years (but not 20 kids, but maybe 3 or 4).
Chris surprised me with an anniversary trip to Austin! When he told me the plans midweek he had already booked us a hotel downtown and arranged for Bethany and Peg to stay with the girls. He is not a planner, so I was very impressed. We had a great time eating, drinking, talking and laughing all day in Austin and then we met some good friends out for dinner and drinks. It was a lot of fun and a perfect way to celebrate our love!
Chris, thanks for planning the night away and for making me your wife and now a mom of two. Love you!


Hanging out in our favorite city
Yummy! A Shady Thang at Shady Grove


I love that we love to hang out together!

And we love beer!

Hotel bar


I did miss my girls.

I had to order this when I saw it on the menu at Vivo's.

Some of my best friends joined us to celebrate!

CiCi, Cindy and Gabby


I have some very pretty friends!

Love him!

Love these two girls too!


Grabbing breakfast at Cisco's before we head home



Ryan had her first tea party with her Aunt Bethany while we were gone


So cute!
Ryan loves to pretend and Aunt Bethany was so fun to play with!


Ryan napping in her BGB that afternoon after we got back.

She had so much fun with Gramma and Aunt Bethany.

From what I hear they also needed a nap!

Thanks again Peg and Bethany for giving us this opportunity

and for taking such great care of our girls! We all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment