The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Drama Queen

Ryan is definitely that! She does a lot of dramatic things, but this latest act really cracks me up. Lately, whenever she is needing some extra attention, or has been told "no", she will go around the corner with her bunny and fake cry. Fake sniffles and all. Then if that doesn't get a reaction she will say "I'm sad" or "I am upset" to make sure you know that is what her fake cry is indicating. And if that still doesn't get a reaction then she will say "unna come check on you", which translates into "aren't you going to come check on me?".
She also loves to ask for whoever isn't around when she is in trouble. Most often when she is in trouble with Chris or me she will sob "I want my Grandpa!" Mom and Dad say when she is in trouble at their house (not sure if she ever really is, but if she is told no at all) she will say "I want my Mommy/Daddy". She has got it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment