The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How are you already 14 months????

EMMA!!!!!! You are getting WAY TO BIG, way too fast! Holy cow! I didn't even realize that you were already 14 months until someone brought it to my attention! Then, I realized that I haven't acknowledged it in my blog. Hence, the late post. Oh my gosh, I love you so much. I am enamored by you. You are truly the sweetest thing I have ever seen. One of a kind. That is what you are my Sweet Pea, Emma Reese. Your little personality makes me smile every day. Low maintenance and even keeled- that is how I would describe your demeanor. I can't imagine an easier baby. You eat well, sleep well, play well, and are just happy all of the time. I love your sweet bald head, pretty blue eyes, and your pouty little lip. Every day I look at your little face smiling up at me and thank God I get to be your mom and spend so much time with you.
Sweet baby

The girls love to look out the front door at the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment