The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Running Buddy

The Murph has proved to be quite the good runner! I can't take any credit for his training, that is all Chris. Chris has been telling me to take him with me on my runs, but I thought he would be a pain in the rear while I was training for my half marathon. Since we moved to our new house and our treadmill is currently in our bedroom (and will be until we remodel our bathroom) I can't get up and run on it before work without disturbing Chris. Since 5 a.m. is very dark I decided to try to take Murphy running with me for safety. I was pleasantly surprised! He did great and loved every second of it. Chris felt more comfortable with me running in the dark and I enjoyed Murph's company. It also got rid of some of his (annoying) energy. He is now my early 5 a.m. running buddy.
Happy Murph, post run smile

No comments:

Post a Comment