The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Polar Bear Club

Who says April is too early to swim?!  I DO!  But, not Mamaw and Pa!  All it takes is a dare and a few commands from Ryan and they were diving in the pool.  The girls and I hung out on the steps.  It actually felt pretty good. The weather has been beautiful and we are super excited for summer!
I just signed the girls up for swim lessons!  This year Ryan will be getting in the pool alone.

Sweet Pea with her sweet pout

I was not as brave as Mamaw and Grandpa!
Naked, as usual!
Here comes Emma!
Swinging with Mamaw
White hiney!
"one, two, three, go Mamaw!"
I still cannot believe she jumped in!
Lots of sand in cracks!


Ryan, doing her part to keep the pool clean.
Coolin' off after her work.
"No way, Pa!"
Emma and Zeebee on the shuttle bus after church.

Munch loves riding the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment