The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair Trim and PinkToes

Ryan has long and beautiful hair and until this week she had only had one haircut. We have been letting it grow ever since that first cut and her bangs are finally all grown out.  I love how pretty and long her hair has gotten, but it was starting to look a little scraggly at the ends.  I decided she could use a trim to even it out.  She was not a fan of this idea because she likes her long "Tangled" hair (like Rapunzel).  I had decided to bribe her with painting her toes if she let me take her to get a haircut.  She agreed and was very excited about her pedicure.  Gramma came over for a visit and reminded me that she was a hairdresser back in the day.  She offered to do it for me and I gladly handed her the scissors! One less public battle for me! Ryan did great (Gramma did even better, cause Ry wasn't a very still client) and she got pink toes afterwards.
 First time to get her toes painted!


 Tiny little toenails!

 Haircut #2





Thanks, Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment