The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

33




Psychologist, Donna Dawson: “The age of 33 is enough time to have shaken off childhood naivety without losing the energy and enthusiasm of youth. By 33 innocence has been lost, but our sense of reality is mixed with a strong sense of hope, and a belief in our own talents and abilities. We have yet to develop the cynicism and weariness that comes with later years.”
Cheers to that, and cheers to the beginning of a great year for me!

I worked on the 28th (my pretend bday, since it is not a leap year).
Chris worked too, and apparently so did Mamaw and my girls!
They surprised me with this delicious homemade birthday cookie cake when I got home!
I walked in the door and they yelled out "surprise!"

I love this sweet picture!
Ryan loved helping Pa light the candles.

Ryan and Emma singing to me was the best part!


Friday, March 1 Chris and I spent the day together for my birthday.
We took the girls to school, ran 5 miles together (with Murph), then we headed to Dallas
to hit a few of our favorite spots for lunch and beers. We had a great day together.

Happy Birthday Beergarita, and a handsome husband!
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment