The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ryan's Valentines Party

I got to be in charge of Ryan's school Valentines party.  Thankfully, I had help from a few other moms and Aunt Rocks.  Being in charge always stresses me out, even though it was for 3 and 4 year olds!  The kids had a great time and I watched in disbelief that Mrs. Harris and Mrs. Amato can entertain (and control) all 14 of them all day!  I was drained when I left after one hour! 

My party girl!
Aunt Rocks helping Ry with her craft.


Kelli was one of my helpful moms!
Bean bag toss!
Bishop and Beau
Heart cookie decorating.
This part was the favorite.
Lots of icing eating!
Kayla (in yellow) is one of Ryan's best buds.
She recently moved here and Mrs. Harris says that Ryan befriended her.
She follows Ryan around and they hug hello and goodbye. 
Eily and Kelli
Lunch time!


Great group of kids, parents and teachers!
We love Fielder ECC!

No comments:

Post a Comment