The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

"Feliz Navidad, Bunny"

That is what I/Chris/Mamaw/whoever puts Ryan to bed at night ends up saying.
Yes, we are wishing Bunny a Merry Christmas in Spanish!  Yes we know it is February!
Why do we do this?  Because Ryan asks us to!
Ryan likes for us to lay on her trundle bed while she falls asleep at night. She will goof off for awhile and then right before she gets ready to fall asleep she has a verbal script that she likes to follow.  Here is how it goes.

"Goodnight, Mommy."
"Goodnight, Ryan."
"Say goodnight to Bunny."
"Goodnight, Bunny."
"I love you, Mommy."
"I love you too, Ryan."
"Say you love Bunny."
"I love you, Bunny."
"Feliz Navidad, Mommy."
"Feliz Navidad, Ryan."
"Say Feliz Navidad to Bunny."
"Feliz Navidad, Bunny."

I laugh out loud at myself every time!




No comments:

Post a Comment