The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pledge of Allegiance

I got an e-mail from Ryan's teachers letting us know that they started learning the Pledge of Allegiance at school.  Mrs. Harris and Mrs. Amato wanted us to know so we could help practice at home.  Three days after getting the e-mail I remembered at bedtime and asked Ryan if she knew what the pledge was.  I expected her to maybe know the first line.  She busted out the whole dang thing!  Chris and I both stared in amazement with eyes full of tears.  So proud and so touched.  She is so amazing!  How many 3.5 years old can learn the pledge (perfectly) in less than a week? With no practice at home!  When I told her teachers how she impressed us at home they were so proud and also so impressed.  She was the only one in class that learned the whole thing, and super fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment