The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Makeshift

After I bragged about how great of a sleeper Emma is she has been giving us a run for our money!  Once she falls asleep she is out like a light for 11-12 hours, but the past few nights she has started to creep at bedtime!  She opens up her door and goes wherever she pleases.  We have found her in the bathroom, playing in Ryan's room, tiptoeing down the hallway and even in the kitchen!  Kinda creepy! So, we had to make a few modifications to her door.
I took this picture laying on Ryan's trundle bed in the dark.
I was laying with Ryan saying our prayers when this secret shopper busted in!
Ryan thought it was hilarious and joined her sister!
It was a C shift and I don't have any Boy Scout skills,
 so it took me awhile to get them calmed down and in their own beds.
On A shift, my boy scout fixed our problem.
Don't call CPS!  It was a temporary fix.
We now have a door knob that locks from the outside.
No more creeping!
(I did find her asleep on her floor after nap time once).

No comments:

Post a Comment