The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Full Term

Emma took my phone while I was resting and took this picture of me. This is me after completing my last day of work at Parkland before Polly. It always feels so good to take off my scrubs and lay down after a long work day!  Polly is the first baby that hasn't put me on bed rest the last few weeks of the pregnancy. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I only work 2-3 days a week.  I worked full time during both of my previous pregnancies.  My type of work is hard at 9 months pregnant.  I am so glad I made it and I was able to save up enough money to take 3 months off to snuggle my brand new baby.  Chris will be off a month as well.  We are so fortunate! I plan to relax (post Easter activities) and enjoy my last few days of pregnancy.  I know I will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment