The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Home Sweet Home

It felt so good to be back home and re-united with the girls.  Unfortunately, Ryan had an awful 12 hour tummy bug that caused her to throw up over 10 times and kept me from seeing her the night I got discharged.  Gran and Pawpaw stripped beds and de-germed our house while Mamaw and Pa kept the girls quarantined at their house until 24 hours after the puking. Although I did get some good rest that first night at home I missed my big girls so much it was hard to have to wait another day to see them. It ended up being 4 whole days away from them.
Goof ball Emma wearing Mr. Potato Head glasses to be like Ryan.
Ryan, resting on the couch, recovering from her tummy bug.

All my girls under one roof again.

No comments:

Post a Comment