The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Polly

Dearest Pollyanna Jane,

Tonight is it.  It is the last night I will have you inside of me. It is such an overwhelming feeling to know that I will hold you in my arms in just a few hours.  I can't wait! I have been anticipating tomorrow for so many months, yet I am a little sad that it is our last special night in this form.  My last night of being pregnant.  I know I will miss it.  I love being pregnant, and you have been such a joy to carry (besides week 7-14 when you tried to kill me!). I have enjoyed every hiccup, every kick, every moment of knowing that you are safe inside.  I have absolutely cherished every sweet kiss or snuggle or question that your big sisters have had for you.  They are so excited and have been counting down the days since there were over 200!  Their excitement and anticipation is contagious.  They love you so much already.  Tonight when we dropped them off at Aunt Rocks and Unc Unc's house they each wanted to give you one last hug and kiss in my belly.  It was precious.  So, with just a few hours to go I will try to relax and enjoy our last private, special moments together.  Tomorrow I share you with the world.  You are so loved sweet girl. See you in the morning.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment