The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Emma is officially Walking!

She did it! She started walking before her first birthday! Eleven and a half months to be exact. Although she has been taking steps (3-9) independently for a month now, I couldn't quite call it walking. But, now I can! Sweet Pea is on the move, and vertically! And, she is in total destruction mode. She pulls everything off tables, counters, her play kitchen, anything that she can reach. She actually took the whole Dora kitchen down one day. She is into everything and she is tough as nails. She has to be when dealing with Ryan (who kicked her in the face yesterday, with her penny shoes on). Emma can hold her own though, and we get a kick out of watching her terrorize Ryan (prior to the WWF roundhouse kicks to the face). They are also sweet together, at times. Emma loves to play wrestle with Ryan and Ryan has gotten very good at tickling Emma's tummy til she giggles. Every night Ryan says "nite nite Emmy" when I go to put Pea down. They are so fun! I am so glad I had two girls. Sisters is a special relationship. We have many years to adore and cringe at this love/hate relationship.



Blue eyed Pea


Rough housing with sister!



Ryan was trying to take a rest.



They were both giggling!



"Hey! That's my paci!"











She did not like me intervening.



Emma mad and frustrated.



Emma wreaking havoc.







Seconds later she knocked the laptop onto the floor,

and then looked at me and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment