The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Growing a Sweet Pea

Emma- Here is a 3 post summary of you! We love you so much and you make our family complete. Thanks for being our Sweet Pea! I have loved every second of watching you grow!

SONOGRAMS










PREGNANCY PICTURES

14 weeks



20 weeks


26 weeks

32 weeks


38 weeks

SURPRISE!





6 weeks pregnant

Bahamas!


Lake Travis

12 weeks pregnant

Doctor appointment

3.5 months pregnant


Trip to Austin

At Toad Hall with our friends. No drinking for me!

Labor Day 2010

4.5 months pregnant

Daddys promotion



Halloween 2010

6 months pregnant

Thanksgiving 2010

7 months pregnant

December 2010

Diaper Shower


7.5 months pregnant




Christmas 2010


8 months pregnant

The night before my C-section.

Time to meet you!

My last pregnancy profile picture with my Sweet Pea.


MATERNITY PICTURES




No comments:

Post a Comment