The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

A Tub Full!

I absolutely LOVE taking baths with the girls.  (Chris does too!)  I am not sure how much longer we will be able to fit in our bathtub with them, especially since Emma's legs seem to grow each night!  We planned on remodeling our bathroom and getting a large garden tub right when we moved in.  It remains on the high priority list, but sometimes that doesn't mean much!  Not having a working master bathroom while it is being redone does not sound like fun.  So, in the meantime we will all squeeze into the tub while we can still fit.  These fun times in the tub with my squeaky clean giggling little girls are precious memories that I don't want to miss out on while waiting for a bigger tub. I know we will re-do the bathroom soon enough but I also know that it won't be long before these nightly family baths are just a sweet memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment