The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of Preschool 2012-2013

The girls both had great first days at school!  Emma went right to her teacher and didn't cry or get sad at all!  Ryan got a little timid at the doorway and had to give her dad one more kiss.  We snuck around the corner and made sure she didn't cry.  She just sat down and snuggled Bunny.  I ended up being the only one who cried!  I did make it to the car first though.  And, Chris did laugh at me. :-)
Chris and I enjoyed our first day at home together.  We went to the gym, shopped a little, ate lunch out, got groceries and did a few things around the house.  It was very nice.  We were all ready for a phone call during nap time but never got one.  Last year I had to go pick up Ryan early on the first day because she wouldn't lay down and nap.  This year both girls made it the whole day!  I think that is pretty impressive, especially for our little Pea who is only 19 months old.  I think it is because she is so used to going to Sunday School every week. I was shocked when we picked her up and Miss Kathy told me that she actually slept for an hour! She is going to do just fine.  So, I will be okay too!

Ryan and Tony on the morning of the first day of school!
Emma and Zeebee ready for breakfast!


Ry "being shy".

Last minute snuggles for my Pea

She is the sweetest thing!

And, the longest!



She was ready to go!

Ryan, ready to go!




Ry Pie leading the way to her new classroom.

Emma at the end of the day.
She was laughing when we walked up
 to get her. She only started
crying when she saw us and couldn't
figure how to get the gate open,

GREAT first day!

So proud of our girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment