The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

My Little Runner

Ryan loves to "run" on the treadmill.  Although I prefer to run outside, some days I have to get my miles in on our treadmill because it is too hot or I am home alone with the girls.  Lately, I have done some runs while Ryan hangs out and watches a t.v. show.  I used to only run on the treadmill when the girls were asleep. Now that Ryan is older and able to listen to me when I tell her to stay back I am able to knock out 3-4 miles with her in the room with me.  She waits very patiently for her turn.  When I get finished she gets on the treadmill and I crank it up to a cheetah pace of 1.0 mph and she knocks out about 4-6 minutes of strenuous cardio.  She huffs and puffs and lets me know how sweaty she is getting.  It is so darn cute!    Emma also likes to get on the treadmill.  She has a little tougher time because she usually brings Zeebee and trips over him.  Chris and I both can't wait until the girls are older and we can all run together.

No comments:

Post a Comment