The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Book Club

Kristi, me, Echo, Becca, Kellie and Jenny
(not pictured because I made Chris take a picture early
before I kicked him out are: Kristen, Karen and Elise)
I started a Book Club!  (with the help of many friends!).  I am so excited.  I have always wanted to be in a book club. My mom has been in a book club for over 20 years and has made lifelong friend and read a ton of books over the years.  I finally got the guts up to give it a go and start my own! I love to read and I love to get together with friends.   We had the first meeting at my house and we read Cutting For Stone by Abraham Varghese.  We had 9 people total show up.  It was a lot of fun and I am so excited for this monthly get together with these great women!

No comments:

Post a Comment