The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Letter Factory

"The A says "Aaaaa", the A says "Aaaaa", every letter makes a sound the A says "Aaaaa"!"






This video ROCKS! My barely two year old knows every letter by sight AND even more impressive she knows what sound each letter makes. AMAZING! I cannot believe that she has already learned all of this. I look at her curriculum at preschool and she is so ahead. Colors- check! Shapes- check! Animals-check! Numbers (even in Spanish)-check! Letters-check! I wish I could take credit for finding this fabulous video, but I cannot. That is what friends are for! My good friend, Roxie, let me know about it last year and I am so glad she did. Ryan loves to watch it and the cute catchy song has taught her every letter and its sound. And she got the cute saying "okie dokie artichokie" from it. We started watching it when she turned one and at first I didn't think she was really paying attention. Turns out as her attention span increased she started picking up on it and the other day she sang the whole song with me at bedtime. Then I tested her on random letters out of order and she still nailed it. I think she is genius! And I highly recommend this cute movie to all moms! Warning- the song can get stuck in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment