The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ryan and Rocks hit the zoo!

While I was in surgery, a little over a week ago, Ryan had a date with her Aunt Rocks to the ZOO! Aunt Mis was sweet enough to get some pictures of their day. Looks like I missed out!

Ryan came home with some new animals to add to her collection.

She can name every one! Even the "okapi"- I had never heard of it!

(It is the one on the right!)

Daddy loading up Ryan in the convertible!

She was so excited.


Emma's favorite! :-)

He looks hungry!







snack time

My big girl feeding the birdies!

Ry dancing with the kangaroo!

We didn't get to see the penguins last time we came to the zoo!

SO cool!

Hook 'em baby!

"Ride the horsie!"



She looks so big!

I remember the first time we put her on a carousel,

she looked so tiny!

Happy girls!

THANKS, ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment