The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So proud of our big girl!

She made it the whole day! I didn't get a phone call to pick her up early. She ate, and napped and only cried a little bit. Ms. Nelda said she did much better today. (Maybe because she is on day 2 of antibiotics! ) I had to wake her at 8:15 ,so I had time to feed her and get her ready. She was excited and willingly got dressed! Getting her medicine down her was the worst part, but thankfully she recovered quickly. She pushed Emma's stroller through the parking lot and happily went in to her room. I had to wait to pass off her backpack to the teacher and she started to cry, but I told her I would see her later and to have fun and then I left. It was hard, but I knew I had to. Emma and I went to the gym and I got to run 6 miles while Emma went to Kids Club again. I was very proud of her for giving me a whole hour! We headed home and I was expecting a call around noon, but it never came. I picked up Grandpa at 2:00 and we headed to pick Ryan up. She was all smiles when we got there and very proud of herself. Pa treated us to ice cream to celebrate.

Yay for Munch!








Emma celebrated too!

No comments:

Post a Comment