The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tea Time!

This past week I had my last abdominal surgery (fingers crossed) and Ry attended her first tea party! Since I was less than 48 hours out of surgery, and not supposed to lift Ryan, Mamaw put on her best dress and hat and took Ryan to Lilly's 3rd birthday tea party. Mamaw said Ryan had a blast.



It doesn't get much cuter than this!



Great party idea!


Ryan was one of the youngest, but she tried to act real big!







On Sunday while Emma was napping and Chris was working we had another tea party



at Mamaw's house. Mamaw did all the work because I was so sore, I just enjoyed the party.



Mamaw's real china



Cookies, crackers, grapes and nuts!



Not happy to be back in a hospital gown, but ready to get it over with.




Until I decide to have another baby this should be the end of the abdominal surgeries. I had my scar revised this past Thursday. The scar that was left from the infection looked like a shark bite and I was very unhappy with it. I decided to go ahead and get it fixed and insurance approved to pay for it in full because it was a surgical complication. I thought it would be a pretty simple operation and not too painful. Boy, was I was wrong. The incision ended up being from one hip bone to the other and very painful. I took it easy most of the weekend and am starting to feel good again. I am anxious to be able to run and exercise again. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment