The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Battle Wounds


Like I have said in previous posts- Emma is a bruiser. And, she is almost two and full of spunk and fire.  Unfortunately, my poor Ryan suffers the most from this 'spunk'! Although Ryan is usually the one who has trouble sharing and likes to take thing away from Emma, she usually doesn't hurt Emma.  She just pisses her off.  And, when Emma gets pissed she fights back.  With a vengeance.  She is quick and she is strong.  And, from the picture below it appears she needs her nails cut.  Poor Ryan took a princess figurine (that was hers, but she was not playing with) away from Emma and said "that's mine!" Within 2 seconds Emma had drawn blood and had a chunk of Ryan's hair in her hand.  Yes, Emma got a spanking.  No, she didn't cry.

OUCH!  Poor Ry Pie!
Thankfully, she never tries to hurt Emma back.
I don't blame her.  Emma's tough.
 
I let her  watch a Dora and she fell asleep at 6:00 p.m.
I was so glad I had already fed her!

Emma apologizing :-)
And tapping Ryan trying to wake her up.

Ryan just rolled over and kept sleeping.
I ended up moving her to the bed and she is still asleep!
I am pretty sure she is down for the night.
I'm hoping her iron bladder holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment