The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ivie infirmary

It has been a rough week at the Ivie household.  It has felt more like a hospital for most of the week.  Chris hurt his back camping/hiking and had to cut his trip short and come home.  When he arrived home in the middle of the night Murph jumped out of the truck and injured his leg.  Chris and Murph have both been doped up on pain meds all week and Murph has mastered the 3 legged run. On top of that fun, both girls have had coughs and Emma has had never ending green snot.  Ryan ended up running high fevers and we kept both girls home from school Friday to take them to the doctor.  They are now both on antibiotics.  Needless to say, I am ready for this week to be over!  Thankfully, I have stayed healthy and have tried my best to care for all of the gimps and sickies!  I think they are all on the mend now and I can move on to the neglected housework! Or, maybe I feel sick now..........

No comments:

Post a Comment