The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My sweet sleeping Munch

We leave for California tomorrow so I spent the day playing with my girls.  Chris had to work.  We played Barbies, babies, blocks, princesses, animals. We danced, threw twigs in the canal, read books, colored, did a puzzle, threw the ball for Murph, went on a walk in the wagon. We watched Cinderella and acted out the entire movie while we watched (Ryan's request-she has the whole thing memorized and is very dramatic with her re-enactment). We did a little yoga together, jumped on my bed and had a tickle fest.  Along with all of this we ALL took a delicious afternoon nap.  Emma and Ryan both slept 3.5 hours!  I got a solid two!    That was plenty for me, so I enjoyed snuggling next to Ryan and reading my book.  It was nice!  I am very excited about our trip but I will miss my sweet girls.  I have a feeling Grandpa and Mamaw will enjoy a few naps with the girls while we are gone!

I let Ryan nap with me in my bed.  

She was hard to wake up. She kept rolling over and closing her eyes.

Even the flash of my iPhone couldn't wake her.

No comments:

Post a Comment