The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Meanwhile in Arlington........


Mom and Dad kept the girls, and dogs and Toot while we were gone.  Mom sent me pictures of the fun they had and we got to talk on the phone to the kids each day. Here are some of the pictures!  Mamaw and Pa are the best!

Rock climbing
Snow cones at the park after school!

Playing dress up while watching Pocahontas (a new favorite).

Barbies!

Ryan always lets Mamaw give her a braid

Pea cookin'

Rare moment- Ryan asleep in the car on the way to the mall.


Horsie rides!

Below are a few text messages that I got from my sweet Mom on Saturday.
I had to document it because it was so funny!
I'm surprised Mall Security didn't stop me today. We had a great time on the horses, and Ryan was asking to go home. We headed to the car with Grandpa carrying Emma way ahead of us. Ryan threw bunny, kicked off her shoes and threw her coat down as I tried to carry her out. She was yelling no and put me down. I stopped twice to get her to calm down, but she didn't until we got to the car. Unfortunately, we thought they were just hungry and at Chili's Emma screamed and tried some escape maneuvers involving climbing over the booth and under the booth.She was trying to take a header into the next booth and screaming when we stopped her. We've been double-teamed. We got everything to go and are back at your house, humbled. Tomorrow we'll be staying in.... Love you
Oh, and I left out that Emma ran in the street when Dwayne set her down in the driveway. I will never chuckle when you say the kids were horrible when you go out to eat again. Lost some of my cockiness. Dad headed home for the night.  I am looking for the wine.

Wish I could be both here and at the finish line! So excited for both of you. Your angels are fast asleep, the wine is history and my craving for hard liquor and firearms has abated. Run like the wind, Bullseye!




Ryan going for a run.

Wagon ride to the park!





At the Fort Worth Zoo!

Thanks again Mamaw and Pa!  Looks like the girls had a blast and you both survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment