The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

RIP Big Tex

Uncle and Aunt Rocks planned a date with Ryan to go to the Texas State Fair! Chris, Emma and Ryan rode the TRE train (AKA Thomas) to Parkland to have lunch with me and then Ryan got picked up for her date.  Emma and Chris took the train home and I finished my work day.  Then, Ryan got dropped off to ride the train home with me.  It was a very fun filled day for Miss Ry Pie- two train rides and a day at the fair with 2 of her favorite people!  Little did we now that Big Tex would burn down the following day.  I haven't told Ryan because she loves him so much.  Aunt Mis told me that Ryan stood in awe staring at him for 20 minutes!  I am so glad that she got to see him in person!  Ryan also enjoyed the petting zoo, the Ferris Wheel, a corn dog with mustard and cotton candy!  Sounds like a fun day to me!

Big Tex
The Fair won't be the same without him!

Ryan and Aunt Rocks waving to Uncle from up high!

I can't believe Ry was so brave to ride the Ferris Wheel!
Aunt Rocks was also brave to take her!

Tired Munch on the train ride home holding all her goodies.

She crashed in the car.

My wore out little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment