The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fun Filled Saturday Part Two!

After the Pumpkin Patch we headed to one of our favorite Fort Worth spots- The Woodshed!  The Hackbart family joined our party and we had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather on the patio while eating, drinking and watching the kids play.  We stayed late because once the live music started we couldn't get Ryan off the dance floor.  The musician said she was his greatest fan!  I wish I would have gotten pictures of her dancing, but I was too busy dancing myself.  An adorable little two year old boy only wanted me to dance with him and I just couldn't say no.  I got quite a few pictures of the rest of our evening out!
We love The Woodshed!

Echo and Jacob
They helped chase and entertain the girls!





Katie and Ryan

Happy Munch!


Ryan, Lilly and Katie- 3 wild girls!

Emma- won the prize for wildest!

My cute, dirty faced Pea.

Ryan and Lilly
The big girls.

Dads and the little girls.



Great couple and great friends.

Bean bag toss!

Katie and Emma preferred playing with rocks.

Chris and Kevin

Very fun night!


Becca and Katie






Kisses for Daddy


Mommy stole  a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment