The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Eskimo Kisses

Emma loves them.  It is now part of our routine at bedtime.
We read 1-2 books (sometimes the same book 2-3 times) while rocking in the rocking chair.  I snuggle Emma, Emma snuggles Zeebee.  She is the page turner, often before I am halfway through the page.  Then, we stand up and she lays on my shoulder while I sing You Are My Sunshine (hard to believe, but she likes my singing!).  During the song she looks up at me at least 3-4 times for an eskimo kiss (rubbing our noses together), sometimes followed by an open mouth kiss, but always followed by a big grin and a giggle.  I love it. I think it may be the best part of my day. I hope I am lucky enough to get eskimo kisses from that sweet baby girl forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment