The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Party Girls

Ryan has been invited to a ton of birthday parties lately.  It seems like all the kids in her class are turning three at once!  So, she has been the little party girl, making the rounds!  I have failed to take pictures at most of the parties, but Mamaw did a great job of getting some pictures from the latest party.  Chris and I ran down to Austin for a night and while we were away Mamaw took Ryan to a birthday party at the Little Gym.  Mom said "She parties just like her mother did.  Hard!"  Here are a few pictures she got.  Thanks again Mamaw (AKA:  Fellow/Matriarch Party Girl!)

 Bunny likes to party too!

 She was shaking it!  Just like her Mamaw!
 Before we left for Austin we got to attend Ashlyn's 2nd birthday fiesta!  It was so much fun.  The girls got in the pool with Chris and wore themselves out. I wish I had gotten some party pictures, I only got post party.

No comments:

Post a Comment