The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day Weekend 2012

Mothers Day weekend was fabulous this year!!!! Chris took me out to on a date Friday, we hit Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday (not recommended on the weekend, there were 200 b-day parties, I was very overstimulated!), brunch on Sunday with Mamaw and Pa followed by swimming! 

The two reasons I get to celebrate!

Sweet Pea

Munch

Spoiled Mommy!

Sweet note from my sweet girls (and husband).

My new dress!

Ryan's old nightgown

My girls have good taste!

At the Woodshed for dinner and drinks with my handsome husband!

Breakfast


Chuck-E-Cheese


Emma Reese- pretty blue eyes and sweet pouty lip.
LOVE!!

Ryan Layne- silly little goose!

Pea got dressed up for brunch.

Please admire all of her hair!

Ryan is very hard to photograph these days.

I tried and tried, cause she looked so cute in her pigtails.

Happy Mothers Day, Mamaw!


Emma wasted no time before eating.

Kisses for Mamaw!
Mamaw and Emma at brunch.
Ryan spent a good ten minutes cleaning up the table.

Ice cream!  Thanks, Pa!

Ryan had pink bubble gum ice cream
with "sprinklers"
Emma had vanilla!
It is very hard to get a picture of the three of us all looking at the camera!
Especially when there is ice cream involved.

I had a wonderful time with my two precious daughters. Being a mom is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment