The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First swim in the canal!

After our fun at the zoo, and a nap, we decided to hang out back!  We didn't spend too much time in our old backyard, but we spend a ton of time in our new one!  Ry wanted to put her swimsuit on and she wanted Daddy to get in the canal.  As you can see, all of these thing happened.  We had our first swim in the canal!  It felt great.

My three sweeties.

Emma was busy with her art work.
On Ryan's count Daddy jumped in!


"Again!" she kept saying.
Ryan got in with Daddy

So did my naked little Pea.
LOVE this one.
Lifeguard Toot
Ryan really wanted Toot to go swimming too.
Emma had the most fun dropping all the sidewalk chalk into the
canal for Daddy to dive down and get!




Chris swam to the other side.
This was all I had in mind.  Sideline sunbathing.


After a lot of begging from Ryan I finally I got in too!
My girls wouldn't join me!
Toots.

No comments:

Post a Comment