The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ryan's FIRST last day of school!

I cannot believe it is already summer!  This school year has flown by. It seems that time is speeding up every day.  My baby finished her first year of preschool!  WOW! What a great first year of school she had.  I am SO thankful that I knew about this preschool and that we started her when we did.  She has grown so much this year.  And, even though she knew most of what they learned about before she started she learned a lot about what it's like to go to school and she grew tremendously in her social skills.  She had wonderful loving teachers that made her love going to school.  Her classmates were great!  I enjoyed getting to know many of their moms as well.  I got choked up thanking Ms. Nelda and Ms. Erica for everything they have done for my Ryan.  They hugged me and told me how wonderful Ryan is.  They also mentioned that she started school extremely smart and very advanced for her age.  They raved about her language skills and how kind she is to others. Way to go, Ryan!  We think you are brilliant (I think all parents do this!), it is nice to be confirmed by others.  We are looking forward to a fun summer and are very excited for next years preschool experience.  Both of our girls will get to go!



Ryan's final piece of art work.
It has a picture from the first week of school and the last.

Sweet little Munch with her paci :-)
Starting preschool
2 years old

Big Munch!
2 year old preschool graduate
almost 3 years old

Ryan helping make treats for her teachers and classmates.

Taste tester

"that's delicious!"

I had to see for myself!

"Daddy, I am wearing my nipples! Privacy please!"

Happy summer to all the Little Lambs!

We LOVE Ms. Nelda and Ms. Erica!

Report Card
Ryan accomplished all the skills for the 2-3 year olds!
And, she was one of the younger kids!!!!!!
I teared up reading all that she can do.  I am so proud of my big girl!
She had a separate PE skills check off and she can do all the skills except hop on one foot.


Ryan and Ms. Erica

Ryan and Ms. Nelda

Great teachers made for a great year, and a smiley, happy Ry Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment