The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Full Morning of Fun!


Summer is here and we are making the most of it!  Chris is out of town at Burn Camp so I took the week off work to spend with my girls.  The girls and I had an awesome morning of fun with some of our good friends. We went to an outdoor kids concert first, then to library story time, and then to Chick-fil-a for lunch and play scape fun.  The girls took long naps when we got home!  It was a lot of fun. I love having friends with kids who like to get out and do things.  Keeps me sane during an insane week of flying solo at home!



Munch enjoying the music

and some Starbucks!

My Pea was ALL over the place!

Coloring at the library before Mr. Bob came out.

The Hackbart girls!

Ms. Kellie and the B boys!

Ryan loves the library!  I love our time there together.

Beckett liked Mr. Bob too!

Sweet Lilly told her mom that today was the best day ever!

I think Ry Pie agrees.


I swear she looks almost 3 going on 13 here.

Katie was all over the play scape!  She has no fear!




We are looking forward to weekly play dates with this group of kids!  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment