The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Funny things this chick says!

Ryan talks non-stop.  All day.  About everything.  There is nothing that she cannot say and no point that she can't get across with her words.  She has been talking in sentences since 18 months old, and the sentences just get more intricate and humorous!  There are so many hilarious things that come out of her mouth and I love our conversations!  I hate to think that I haven't recorded all of them.  So, when I feel like I am dropping the ball on recording them, I am going to try my best to do a quick post with whatever it is. Here a few recent quotes that make me smile.

When Ryan wants Emma around (very rare these days) she will often say "Come here little fella!" Sorry Emma, even your big sis refers to you as a male sometimes. 

Whenever Ryan wants more than one (like a piece of candy) and I hand her only one piece, she will say "more please".  Then, when I hand her one more additional piece she will say "I want one, two, three, four five more".

"THANK YOU!" - It is a big part of her vocab these days and I am so proud!

Yesterday she walked up to Chris and said "Mommy's name is Jess and Daddy's name is Chris".

Ryan always like to reassure herself (I think it helps her anxiety, she gets that from me ).  She will tell herself  "_________ will come back" filling in the name of whoever is leaving.  Her new thing to say is "I will come back"- reassuring all of us that she will return. Thanks, Munch for thinking of others anxiety along with your own. :-)

"Bunny will make me better"- he makes everything better.  I need to do a bunny update post.  He is looking very rough these days. 

"Don't look at me!"- lovely. This is mostly yelled across the car at poor Emma.  Pea is usually strapped into her car seat looking lovingly across the car at her sister.  I do think she knows it upsets Ryan and intentionally mad dogs her once Ryan throws a fit, and then the fit continues and gets louder. This is not fun to listen to while on the highway or stuck in traffic.

There are just so many times I laugh out loud at the things she says. I am going to do my best to record them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment