The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tailgating, Concert and GREAT adult family time!


Uncle Devin and Aunt Missy surprised us all at Christmas with concert tickets to see Tim McGraw and Kenny Chessney.  They also included in the surprise a day of tailgating and an awesome meal!  It was a fun filled day!
Claudya, me, Unc and Tauri

The men! Uncle made awesome fajitas for us all.
Dustin wanted me to delete this picture!  Nope!

It was great to get to hang out and visit!
We also threw the football, frisbee and ate a ton!

Chris being silly as usual!

Thanks, Uncle and Aunt Mis for a great day!

Goof ball Dustin




The girls!

Much needed date after a long week!

Claudya's face cracks me up here!  I wonder what Dustin is saying to her!




Love my Tauri!

Looks like someone was over served.........





LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment