The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Ivie #2 in 4D

We got to have a 4D (real time) sono last week. It was amazing. Our little baby was moving all over the place and we could see it smile and yawn and puff out its cheeks. We got a CD with 8 small video clips, and I have tried and tried to upload them, but I am not having any luck. So, all I have to post are a few of the still shots. They are way better than the normal sono pictures. I think that most people will be able out make out the baby. We still do not know the sex, although the information is now at our fingertips (unfortunately). The sonographer took a picture of the baby's genitals while we turned our heads and then she gave it to us in an envelope! I should have left it there. It hasn't been that hard to not find out the sex, but we only have to be strong for the 20-30 minutes while the baby is being scanned. It is a lot harder when you have the access at your fingertips, at home, around the clock! We thought about burning the envelope or throwing it out. I think I may give it to my mom and dad to hold. They don't want to know the sex either, so it should be safe with them. Dad thinks girl (he has been 100% sure since the day I told them we were expecting), and Mom thinks boy. I am 51% sure it is a girl. That 1% changes often though. Chris says he has no idea. He did have a dream that it was a girl, so we shall wait and see in 11 or so weeks. All is well and this baby continues to grow. We go back to the doctor on Monday and will have yet another sonogram to measure baby's growth and fluid levels. It won't be long. It is crazy to think that in less than 80 days we will have a newborn. I need to get busy!

Sweet baby face- you can't see it here, but the baby has Chris' chin, just like Ry!


Another long-legged baby! This baby works over my right side with these legs!

Here are the legs again and at the botton is the hand in a little fist

We are so excited to meet this sweet baby. Babies are such an amazing miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment