The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve 2010

This year we knew Chris was going to be off Wednesday and Thursday for Thanksgiving, so I decided to take off Wednesday too! We had such a great day hanging out together. We shopped for all of our ingredients for our Thanksgiving meal, went to Chick-fil-a (for Ryan), went to the park, hung out at Mamaw and Grandpa's and did some prep work, Chris and I baked a pie and made our sides after Ryan went to sleep, and we finished our Christmas craft! It was a great day!

It was 76 degrees so we had to go to the park- we knew a cold front was on its way!


When Chris says "I'm gonna get you" Ry runs towards him! So fun!


My sweet pea is turning into such a big girl!


Ryan thinks her Daddy is so fun (so do I!) I love watching them play.


Ryan was saying "mo side!" (more slide)


Mommy stole a kiss


Ryan loving on the baby :)




Reading her library books with Mamaw


Chris and I have started a new tradition that our kids will join in on in a few years. We have decided to make a Christmas craft every year. This year we painted a wooden advent calendar. It was really fun to do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment