The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ryan's Tunes

Ryan is hooked on her children CD's. It used to be something that we would put on if she was really fussing. Now we can't get in the car and go anywhere without listening to songs about baby bumble bees, monkeys in the bed, old mcdonald had a farm......The list goes on and on. Two of her CD's have over 40 songs! It is never ending! She loves it! In between tracks when there is a 3-5 second pause she lets out a grunt to let you know she is ready for the next song to start and that we better not dare turn on our XM. Sometimes at night when I am laying in bed uncomfortable a random kid song will be on repeat in my head. It makes me wonder if I am losing it. Chris said that when he was running the other day he had a song on repeat in his head too! Chris asked me the other day if I thought Ry was old enough for headphones! Ha! Christmas IS right around the corner! Those would be a gift for everyone!

Ryan jammin in the back seat! (she has sore teeth from her molars coming in)


Chris acting out how he feels about the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment