The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturday Morning Chores

Ryan is really into "helping" these days. Especially with laundry. She loves to look at her clothes and pretend to fold them. It can be very frustrating to watch her unfold all of my hard, clean work. She looks so cute doing it though, and I guess that is what I get for trying to do a chore while she is awake. So, this past weekend I let her fold clothes all she wanted (her dirty clothes basket was left in the hallway). I waited to wash it and fold it until nap time.

We had to watch a little Barney after breakfast before we got started on our chores







Here is a picture of my never ending chore. Ryan's room! She LOVES to take every book off the shelf. She actually stops and spends a few minutes reading each one. But God forbid I try to put a few away. She immediately drops whatever book she is looking at and comes right over to quickly grab the book that I just put away. She glances at a few pages and then tosses it back on the floor.

She also loves to take everything out of her dresser. Never ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment