The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas at The Ivies!

I love Christmas decorations! Even more so now that we have Ryan to enjoy them! I couldn't wait to get our tree up! I was determined to get everything out of the attic and put up the weekend right after Thanksgiving. Thanks to a helpful husband we did it! Our house is now festive and I think Ryan really likes it. In one weekend we got our tree up and decorated, outside lights and decor up, stockings and mantles done, and we took our family Christmas picture (thanks to our awesome photograoher Mamaw!). I even got our Christmas cards ordered. I feel like I am actually a little ahead of the game! It isn't even December 1! Now I need to start shopping. And I really need to start getting Ryan's new room ready before new baby gets here. One thing at a time.....

Ryan woke up from her nap to find the tree all decorated! She had helped me a little bit but was more interested in watching Barney than helping. Chris and I did most of it during her nap.


She was in awe! She kept saying "tee" (tree) and "oooooooh"


Our stocking are up!


The Elf on The Shelf! I can't wait for Ry to name him and look forward to finding him every morning. I am sure we will read this book 100 times before Christmas!


My newest decoration (Mom and I both made snowmen for our houses!)


I bought a beautiful new wreath for our door!


This was our Chritmas craft last year. Ryan made handprint ornaments for family!
26 days until Christmas! We are ready for Santa! Yay!
About 60 days until Baby Ivie #2- we are NOT ready! EEEEEKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment