The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodbye Bottle

I get a few months off!!! Yay for me! I had two months of no breast feeding before I started growing another human being inside me. Now I get a few months of no bottles before I get to do it all over again with the new baby! Should I even store them away???
The good news is our big girl is bottle free. Good, but kinda sad. She sure did enjoy her bottle first thing in the a.m. and right before bed. It is probably the last thing she did that falls under "baby" not "toddler". But it was time. And she was ready. At 16 months I had already gone 4 months past our pediatricians recommendations! Mamaw and Grandpa aren't quite sure about it, but I think they will adjust! We still do our normal routine in the morning and at night, which consists of laying in our bed and snuggling. We also still refer to the sippy cup as a "ba ba". And she actually holds it herself! Whoo hoo Ry!

No comments:

Post a Comment