The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Quick Weekend Trip to ATX!


This was most likely our last trip out of town before we are parents of TWO!

Chris and I got to run down to Austin for a night to visit some of my best friends. My parents and Chris' mom kept Ryan for us. It was so fun to visit my favorite city and spend time with my favorite girls. It is not often that we can all be together. I know that with a new baby arriving soon it will be awhile before I get to come back and visit, and it will be even longer before we can all arrange our schedules to get together. The weather was nice, so we ate a bunch of great food outside and tailgated for the UT game. The company was way better than the football game! Here are a few pictures from our weekend. At the end I had to throw a few of Ryan in that I took today. I know most people look at this to see cute pictures of her -not her boring parents! I have been so bad these past few weeks about taking pictures of her.

One of my favorite couples- Olivia and Dave Huter!


My oldest friend Gabby- we have been close friends since 4th grade!


My four best friends from high school- Liv, Gabby, Cindy and CiCi


A rare picture of the SIX of us. We were inseparable in high school and college. Some of my best memories were made with these five girls. We used to have TONS of pictures with the six of us all together. Unfortunately they are rare these days.


Blast from the past- this is the last picture taken that I could find that had all SIX of us in it. There have been many pictures since with 4 or 5 of us together, but not all SIX. This picture is from 2002.

Ryan has decided she likes to snack on cat food and dog food.

The word "no" was going in one ear and out the other this evening.

She sure is cute for a girl that doesn't listen to her mom and likes to eat cat food!

No comments:

Post a Comment