The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brynn's Birthday Party

Ryan's sweet friend Brynn had a birthday party this past weekend and we had a blast! Ryan was very shy at first, but got over it quickly and had fun running around with all the other kids. Unfortunately I was a bad mom and didn't keep a close enough eye on her and she took down a shelf and broke a few things! I am not a quick moving 9 month pregnant person! The hosts were very sweet about it, but I felt awful. Of course Ryan let out a sweet little "uh oh" immediately after the shelf crashed down. Fortunately I was able to get off my hands and knees after I picked up all the pieces!

Brynn and her mom Kristen covered in cake!

(Munch is in the background)

Shy at first- sticking close to mom and holding on tight to bunny


Checking out the baby dolls- starting to warm up

(no bunny and I am more than an arms length away!)


Having a blast running around!


No comments:

Post a Comment