The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Recent Videos

Ryan is a whole new fun! She is so dang busy and smart and chatty! I have been trying to capture how much fun she is on video, because I never want to forget. Her little voice and the cute things she says are hilarious!This is the most fun we have had! Listening to her talk and watching her play is so amazing. I had no idea a 17 month old could do and learn so much!

In this video below she is playing on her new big girl bed with her princess book/music player (she calls the princesses the "gulls"). You get to hear her cute "moosic" and "okay" that she says all of the time when you ask her a question. I laugh everytime I hear it. Chris says she got it from me, but I swear I have never sounded that country!


This video is right before nap time. Ryan loves to read this book that the Wimberly family gave to her. It is so amazing how many words she knows. I am going to go through the book and count all of the words, it has to be at least 30! She isn't much for showing off on camera though and loses her patience with me kinda quick. Unfortunately she was done performing before the page with all of the animals- that is her best page and she can do all of the sounds too! I will try to get another video of her reading that page because it is impressive!


No comments:

Post a Comment