The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Library Story Time

Another bonus of being home with my favorite girl is that I get to take her to the weekly library story time! We have been the past two Tuesdays and it is so fun! My mom usually takes Ryan on the days when we are both at work and she has her for the day. I have always been envious when I hear about how much Ry enjoys it. Well, now I get to see it for myself! And since I am no longer going to be working full time (whoo hoo!) I will get to take her to many! We even tried to go to a Monday story time at the central library, but I forgot it was MLK day! Ryan really loves the library, so I will definitely try to get her to at least one a week. When she realizes that we are pulling into the parking lot she starts yelling "library!" "yay!" and she runs in! She has her own library card and she has a stamp card to keep track of how many times she attends story time and checks out books. We check out books every time and we stay for both the toddler and baby story times so her stamp card fills up fast!

Today the Tharp boys joined us, along with Mamaw! It was packed. I think there was at least 20 kids. Ryan loves to sit in the front and her favorite part is the parachute and the instruments. We sing songs and nursery rhymes, the teacher reads 3-4 books and after dancing and parachute Ry gets her hand and card stamped. It is too cute and she really knows the routine.

Here are a few pictures that I took with my IPhone.

Front row!

Britton and Beckett

(nap time was near!)


She loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment