The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dinner is Served.....



.......in the bathtub!


Ryan and I are getting to spend a lot of quality time together these past few days. And when Chris works an overtime shift we get a straight 48 hours of time together. (Mamaw and Grandpa usually "borrow" her for a few hours, which is good for both Ryan and Mommy!)


Little, sweet Ryan really knows what she wants and does not want these days, and has no problem letting it be known! At 9 months pregnant, and very large and awkward, I can only stand up to her for so long. I have also started to learn that I must pick my battles. She is as hard headed and determined as I am and if I don't choose wisely we will be in a never ending war!


So, that is why Ryan enjoyed her dinner in the tub. The girl was refusing to eat dinner and was fixated on taking a bath. She had also been constipated all day so I gave in and plopped her in the tub. She ended up eating AND pooping! She also ended up in a much better mood when it was all said and done. Totally worth it- even though I hate losing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment