The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fun With The Big Girls!

The three Crowley girls came and visited us! I just knew Ryan would be in heaven! She loves to hang out with older girls. I was also very happy to get to spend some time with my best friend from college Roxie. We mostly hung at the house and watched the kids play. Avery (4, almost 5) and Mia (3.5) gave Chris and I a sneak preview of what our life will be like in a few years! Wow! These two girls are so sweet and so well behaved, I just hope our two are! They are busy girls, but do a good job of entertaining each other. Being so pregnant watching these 3 girls play I wasn't sure I had enough energy for the job of mom of two! I hope I get some energy back soon, I am going to need it!
Three sweet peas!

Mia and Ryan giggling!

Ryan feeding her baby (and me)

Mia and Avery making good use out of Ryans big new room!

After feeding her baby Ryan "rockeed" her baby

Baby wanted her giraffe to "rockee for nite nite"


Tony got rocked too!

Sweet Avery is a mini me of her momma!

Rox reading to the girls

Animals!

Leaving breakfast hand in hand
(Grandpa following)

No comments:

Post a Comment